We have upgraded our services to allow you to submit and track your applications on the spot. To start please click here
For a long and healthy life.
We are here to be with you every step of the way. We will cover your retirement health insurance to let you have the peace of mind that you deserve.
- Access more than 2,500 medical service providers across the UAE
- Receive regular health check-ups, alternative medicine, and physiotherapy
- Enjoy full coverage on dental and optical procedures
- Access telemedicine from the comfort of your home
- Manage your health policy conveniently online
|Plan Name||Madeed Bronze
|Annual benefit limit per person||AED 250,000||AED 300,000||AED 500,000|
|Healthcare providers (Network)||Essential 5||Comprehensive 5||Exclusive 1|
|Emergency coverage outside UAE||Indian Subcontinent, South East Asia and Arab Countries for IP treatment only||Worldwide excluding USA and Canada||Worldwide|
|Pre-existing conditions||Covered up to AED 150,000 if declared during application||Covered upt o AED 150,000 if declared during application||Covered up to AED 150,000 if declared during application|
|Pharmaceuticals||Up to AED 3,000 with 20% co-pay||Up to AED 5,000 with 20% co-pay||Up to AED 10,000 (no co-pay)|
|Dental (Optional)||Covered up to AED 1,000 with 20% co-pay||Covered up to AED 1,000 with 20% co-pay||Covered up to AED 1,000 with 20% co-pay|
|Optical (Optional)||Covered up to AED 500 Per Person. Coverage includes 1 vision test per year and Prescribed Eye glasses & Frames||Covered up to AED 500 Per Person. Coverage includes 1 vision test per year and Prescribed Eye glasses & Frames||Covered up to AED 500 Per Person. Coverage includes 1 vision test per year and Prescribed Eye glasses & Frames|
Retirement Insurance: Madeed FAQ
- How can I be eligible for the Madeed plan?
To be eligible for the Madeed plan, you must fall under the following criteria:
- Be a holder of a Retirement Visa issued by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA-Dubai)
- Be at least 55 years old if you are the principal member of the policy
- Are dependents eligible to be enrolled in the Madeed plan?
Yes, dependents sponsored by Retirement Visa holders are eligible to be enrolled in this plan.
- Where can I buy a Madeed plan?
You can buy a Madeed plan at Daman branches, online through the website and with the help of insurance brokers. You can also reach us through our call centers 24/7 and we will ask one of our sales representatives to contact you.
- How many plan options are offered under Madeed?
You can choose from 3 plan options under Madeed. Plans vary in terms of network, geographical coverage and other benefits:
- Madeed Bronze
- Madeed Silver
- Madeed Gold
- What is the geographical coverage I can choose from for Madeed plans?
Depending on the plan option, there are 3 geographical coverage options to choose from:
- UAE (Madeed Bronze)
- UAE and home country (HC) (Madeed Silver)
- Worldwide (WW) (Madeed Gold)
- Is Non-Network treatment covered under Madeed plans?
Yes, Non-Network coverage is offered under Madeed Plans, as specified in the plan Schedule of Benefits (SOB) on a reasonable and customary basis
- Can I request for additional benefits on my Madeed plan?
At the time of application, you can request to add dental and optical benefits under your Madeed plan.
- What is the premium for each of the Madeed plan options?
Your premium will vary according to your age and the plan option you have chosen. Our Daman sales representative will guide you accordingly to find a reasonable coverage and premium that meet your needs.
- Are pre-existing conditions covered under the Madeed Plan?
Yes, pre-existing conditions declared in the Individual Application Form (IAF) are covered up to a maximum of AED 150,000.
- Is there any limit for medications under my plan?
The Madeed plan is offered with 3 different pharmacy option limits as follows:
- AED 3,000 (Madeed Bronze)
- AED 5,000 (Madeed Silver)
- AED 10,000 (Madeed Gold)
- Is the medical check-up benefit covered under this plan?
Yes, the Medical check-up benefit is covered under the Madeed Silver and Madeed Gold plans.
- Is COVID-19 treatment covered under the Madeed Plan?
Pandemics/epidemics are excluded under the Madeed plan. However, as directed by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), treatment for COVID-19 is covered under the Madeed plan till further notice.
- Does my Madeed Plan offer any screening benefits?Is there any limit for medications under my plan?
Yes, to encourage wellbeing your Madeed plan offers a screening benefit for:
- Annual Breast Cancer Screening
- Annual Prostate Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Hepatitis C Virus Screening
- My Retirement Visa is valid for 5 years.Can I obtain a Madeed plan for the same period as my Visa?
Your policy duration is 1 year (annual contract) and can be renewed on an annual basis.
- Can a UAE resident who isn’t a holder of a Retirement Visa enrol in the Madeed plan?
No, the Madeed plan is available only for Retirement Visa holders issued by the GDRFA-Dubai.