These are adjudication rules in compliance with official CPT, ICD-9 CM and HAAD/CCSC coding guidelines.
A billing rule defines the minimum requirements to be met when a service is claimed for a Daman beneficiary in terms of frequency, duration etc.
It explains the minimum required documentation to claim a service. It also defines the coverage of a service under a particular insurance plan administered by Daman.
1. Billing rule for Long Term Care
2. Billing rule for General Ophthalmological Services
3. Billing rule for Injections, Infusions and Hydrations
4. Billing rule for Nebulization
5. Billing rule for Obstetrical Ultrasounds
6. Cardiac Catheterization and Coronary Angiography
7. CPT Procedure Codes Vs EM Codes
8. Billing and Payment of Vaccination Administration
9. Billing Rule for Wound Care Management
10. Coverage of Ambulance Services